Skill building and career readiness online certifications
for high school students!
Enroll your students in our online certifications with virtual coaching!
- Get To Know Your Skills!
- Human-Centered Conflict Resolution
- Become Customer Obsessed
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Leadership and You
- Go From Zero To Hero In Project Management
- Mastering Mental Health & Stress Management
- Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (Instructor-Led)
Available starting January 4, 2021
- Let’s Get ETHICAL!
- Stop Wasting Time & START Networking!
- Revolutionize Your Communication Skills
- First Aid/CPR – C With AED (Instructor-Led)
- Species Identification 101
- Principles Of Habitat Restoration
Unearth Education Online Certifications are created by a team that includes an Ontario certified teacher in collaboration with an industry professional.
Our content developers use their real-world experience to create certifications that provide students with opportunities to build the skills they will need for their future of work.
Unearth Education Online Certifications are linked to the Ministry of Education SHSM certification requirements and Cooperative Education curriculum with applications to other curriculum such as Careers, Business and more. If you have a specific need, please let us know!
For certification descriptions please visit our virtual learning platform.
To discover more about our curriculum team and content developers please visit our Team page.
Looking for something else? Please reach out if you have a specific need.
SIMPLE REGISTRATION PROCESS! CHOOSE THE START DATE!
WE TAKE CARE OF TRACKING COMPLETION!
Each certification includes
- 3 or more modules with content to view and understand
- 2 or more question and answer assignments
- 1 thinking and inquiry reflection assignment
- 1 rubric
All assignments and rubrics are created by Ontario certified teachers and apply to the Ministry of Education Ontario Curriculum.
Why learn online with Unearth Education?
- Unearth Education Online Certifications are linked to the Ministry of Education SHSM certification requirements and Cooperative Education curriculum with applications to other curriculum such as Careers, Business and more. If you have a specific need, please let us know!
- All certifications are designed by experienced teachers in collaboration with industry professions – assignments are classroom tested and ready to go!
- Content created for youth! Simple to follow with mixed digital media for all types of learners.
- Students have up to 15 days to work at their own pace by completing modules and corresponding assignments.
- Students can access virtual help and can participate in live online micro-workshops through Virtual Coaching.
VIRUTAL COACHING 3 WAYS
1. Virutal help
2. Live micro-workshops
3. 1-1 video or phone coaching
Every Monday and Wednesday at 10am and 12:30pm teachers can register their class, and students can sign up for optional live virtual micro-workshop in English (60 minutes).
Led by an Unearth Education Coach, these micro-workshops are an opportunity for students to learn more about the certification concept by participating in discussions and activities to enhance and deepen their learning.
Teachers can also book in-class virtual workshops at an additional cost.
Students work at their own pace with access to Virtual Coaching.
Students can access Virtual Help for all certifications. Teachers and students can sign up for optional live virtual micro-workshops for each certification they are enrolled in.
starting at $60/student
Includes self-directed learning and in-class workshops, led by an Unearth Education Coach, scheduled exclusively for your students.
- ICE : $60/student (4-week program, includes 3 in-class virtual workshops, also available in a 1-day virtual format)
- Standard First Aid and Level C-CPR with AED*: $95/student plus travel fees (if applicable)
*not applicable for discounts
IN-CLASS VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
Teachers can book additional live virtual activity and discussion based workshops, led by an Unearth Education Coach, up to 2 hours, scheduled exclusively for their students. In-Class Virtual Workshops are available when registering students in online certifications.
TEACHER ICE TRAINING
Self-directed online training with 2 live virtual workshops, led by an Unearth Education Coach (up to 2 hours). Based on a minimum group of 10 participants.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
Contact us if you would like to book a virtual tour or more information!